search for literature, which compare Oberon with other computer-languages
Author Message
 search for literature, which compare Oberon with other computer-languages

Hello,

Does anyone known anything about articles, which compare
Oberon / Oberon2 with others computer-languages, specialy other
extensible, objectorientet ones?

thanks Reinhard Dietrich

Sat, 24 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 search for literature, which compare Oberon with other computer-languages

Quote:

>Hello,

>Does anyone known anything about articles, which compare
>Oberon / Oberon2 with others computer-languages, specialy other
>extensible, objectorientet ones?

>thanks Reinhard Dietrich

Have a look at the "Programming Language Critiques" WWW site at
" http://www.*-*-*.com/ .{*filter*}ia.EDU:80/sdm7g/LangCrit/". This site has a
number of articles that should be of help.

Steve.

Sat, 24 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. search for literature, which compare Oberon with other , computer-languages

2. Comparing Computer Languages

3. Comparing different computer languages

4. searching eiffel-literature

5. Multi dimensional arrays (awk compared to others)

6. Oberon-search the web quickly with Search Spaniel

7. Comprehensive Literature Search

8. Performance-- Python compared to others...

9. Performance -- Python compared to others...

10. Stop others from using your computer!!! 3013

11. My player vis work on some computers but not others

12. Stop others from using your computer!!! 6733