System3: start with Oberon.Desk
Author Message
 System3: start with Oberon.Desk

Quote:
>Is it possible to start System3 with a fully 'grown' Oberon.Desk? I
>fiddled around with Configuration.Text but didn't manage.

I've got these commands in my Configuration.Text:
Configuration.Marker set system
System.OpenLog
Configuration.Marker set system
System.Open ccSys3.Tool
Configuration.Marker set user
Desktops.Open Oberon.Desk
Configuration.Marker set user
System.Grow *
System.ChangeDirectory work
--
The Desktop is opened and immediately grows to full-screen.

Sat, 27 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. System3: start with Oberon.Desk

2. Oberon/F, System3, Oberon

3. System3 won't start

4. System3 will not start - (Have LOTS of memory)

5. Oberon System3 Printing Problem

6. Oberon System3 Rel 2.3.2 for LinuxPPC and MkLinux

7. Oberon System3 Rel2.3 for LinuxPPC and MkLinux

8. Oberon System3 for LinuxPPC and SolarisPPC

9. MS-DOS Oberon (System3) on OS/2 2.1 ?

10. Q: Printing with Oberon System3

11. Trouble printing with MS-DOS Oberon System3 r1.5

12. DOS-Oberon System3