A question for other readers
Author Message
 A question for other readers

While sitting here working on the Oberon-2 code, I remembered something
that I thought about at work.  It seems that many people are interested in
OO technology, but few understand 'static' & 'dynamic' types.

Is there anyone out there that is not clear on this issue, or is it just
the place I work?

Taylor "Oh, I see the bug" Hutt
Save a life.  Donate {*filter*}.

Mon, 23 Oct 1995 11:52:16 GMT

1. Question about sockets and others

2. 'others' question

3. Beginner: When Others & Sensitivity List Questions

4. Use of OTHERS - question

5. playing well with others (newbie question)

6. efficiency questions (and others)

7. A question about deallocate() and others in Fortran

8. MCL (and others) and application size/speed questions

9. Question for Elliot & Linda and others

10. General information questions for comp.lang.vhdl readers

11. Interesting Question from one of my readers.

12. meeting others through personal ads (advertisement)