CD-Oberon Oberon 3 Printer Problem
Author Message
 CD-Oberon Oberon 3 Printer Problem

Based on requests to place all .Text and other documents into PDF format
for the CD-Oberon disk.
I have been doing the conversion using Acrobat Distiller 4.0. By setting
up the default printer to this device, when I print a OberonV4 doc all
goes well. When I tried this with OberonV3, the pdf output has no text
or graphics and when the print out has completed I lose text in OberonV3
itself. Does anybody have any insight as to what the problem may be.

Sat, 06 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 CD-Oberon Oberon 3 Printer Problem

Quote:

> I have been doing the conversion using Acrobat Distiller 4.0. By setting
> up the default printer to this device, when I print a OberonV4 doc all
> goes well. When I tried this with OberonV3, the pdf output has no text
> or graphics and when the print out has completed I lose text in OberonV3
> itself. Does anybody have any insight as to what the problem may be.

I made a test printout and put it at:
  ftp://ftp.inf.ethz.ch/pub/Oberon/System3/Contrib/Test/Temp.ps

Try converting that to PDF and mail me the results.

-- Pieter

--
Pieter Muller, Institute for Computer Systems, ETH Zurich
Native Oberon OS: http://www.oberon.ethz.ch/native/

Sat, 06 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. CD-Oberon - Oberon/F

2. Frage Oberon 3 / Question Oberon 3

3. ANNOUNCE Straw Hat Oberon CD

4. Status STRAW-HAT-OBERON CD

5. ANNOUNCE: STRAW HAT CD-OBERON

6. Straw Hat CD-Oberon Status 11/09/99

7. Straw-Hat CD-Oberon supplement

8. CD-Oberon Status and call for Contributions

9. CD-Oberon Help

10. Oberon System 3 / Native Oberon projects

11. inquiry about Visual Oberon/PC Native Oberon System 3

12. Native Oberon: Getting DOS based installation out of Oberon-0