Oberon for MS-Windows 3.1?????
Author Message
 Oberon for MS-Windows 3.1?????

I have gotten the oberon system to work on my PC and found it to
be a very interesting environment.  HOWEVER, I just updated my system]
to a large 20 inch monitor that is obviously not VGA compatible.

SO my question, Is there a version of Oberon that will run under
windows 3.1? ( that way you can isolate the hardware issues and take
advantages of the drivers for monitors, printers, etc.)????

Any info. appreciated .......

Gus Estrella   | Groupe Bull WorldWide Information Systems

Sat, 20 Jan 1996 22:33:49 GMT

1. REXX for MS Windows 3.1 or MS WfWG 3.11

2. Problems with tiled Windows under MS-Windows 3.1

3. Commercial Oberon for MS-Win 3.1 & Mac

4. Oberon under Windows 3.1 or Win '95

5. Oberon for Windows 3.1

6. Forth for MS Windows 3.1

7. Problem with installing MIT Scheme under MS Windows 3.1

8. A86 and MS Windows 3.1

9. Tcl/TK for MS-Windows (3.1/95)

10. Missing errors to standard output from wish under MS-Windows 3.1 with Win32S

11. Tcl/Tk and MS-Windows 3.1

12. TK for MS Windows 3.1