Guy Laden: thank you.
Author Message
 Guy Laden: thank you.

I would like to express my sincere gratitude to Guy Laden
for his continuing efforts to assemble and disseminate top quality
information concerning computer science in general, and Oberon-related
info in particular. Today I found pointers in his WWW page to the newest
articles by N.Wirth on hardware design. To me these papers are a treasure.
Without Guy's page I could have easily missed these and many other papers.

Guy, thank you very much!

Wojtek
--

Nuclear Structure Research Lab, Univ. of Rochester
271 East River Rd, Rochester, NY 14627.

Fri, 07 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Guy Laden: thank you.

Quote:

>Guy, thank you very much!

        Hear hear!  Thank you for what often must be a tedious
and thankless job.
--
sabbe satta bhavantu sukhitatta

Fri, 14 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. What happened to Guy Laden Oberon pages?

2. Thanks guys..my project and my many problems

3. Thanks guys

4. Bin Laden May Focus Ramadan Attacks on US and Saudi Targets

5. Uniform Bill of Lading

6. profil fuers laden?

7. Thank you, thank you. I accept the accolades, Thank you!

8. Thank you, Thank you. I accept the accolades, Thank you!

9. Guys, Guys...I need to find an ISPF NG..please help if you can.

10. BEAT THE HELL OUT OF THIS GUY

11. If these guys can...

12. New Guy needs help!