Stand-alone Oberon for Intel
Author Message
 Stand-alone Oberon for Intel

I read a post yesterday about a stand-alone version of Oberon that was under
development.  The posting mentioned a web page that contained information
about the project.  Unfortunately, I lost the web location before I could
enter it in my browser.  Would the someone please be so kind as to re-post it?
I promise not to be so clumsy with it this time.

Thanks,

Wed, 22 Oct 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. To stand-alone or not to stand-alone

2. Installing Stand Alone Oberon from second floppy

3. Creating Stand Alone Applications With Oberon-2

4. stand alone oberon application

5. libs for stand alone programs

6. Can any Smalltalk dialects produce stand-alone DLLs?

7. Newbie: Producing small stand-alone exes for Windows

8. ENVY in stand-alone mode

9. Stand-alone database available?

10. vw ImageMaker stand alone

11. How Do You Create Stand Alone Applications?

12. Select directory stand alone ABC template