Mouse advice (was Re: Driver? 3-Buttons Genius Mouse)
Author Message
 Mouse advice (was Re: Driver? 3-Buttons Genius Mouse)

Quote:

>And I have a 3-button-mouse but I can't use the middle button, because I
>haven't a driver who support them all.

I've found that a three-button mouse from Logitech (i.e. the MouseMan)
works *wonderfully* and there are versions for both PC and Mac that have
the same look & feel, which is nice for those of us working on both
platforms. Also, the Dexxa 3-button mouse is made by Logitech and works
very nicely with the same drivers.

(BTW, the Mac with a 3-Button mouseman makes a great Oberon platform...)

So, personally, I'd say to toss the Genius mouse (I had one once for a few
days and did the same) and get one of the Logitech products. They're very
nice...

-greg delozier
---
Big fan of Logitech mice... discussions on comp.mice.advocacy...

Tue, 27 May 1997 08:22:39 GMT
 Mouse advice (was Re: Driver? 3-Buttons Genius Mouse)
: So, personally, I'd say to toss the Genius mouse (I had one once for a few
: days and did the same) and get one of the Logitech products. They're very
: nice...

I agree. I consider a good mouse part of the Oberon purchase price.

-- Whitney

PS. I also recommend Logitech mice.

Wed, 28 May 1997 06:09:24 GMT

1. Driver? 3-Buttons Genius Mouse

2. Mouse advice (was Re: Driver? 3-Buttons Genius Mouse)

3. left mouse button = right mouse button

4. Mice, mice, mice, mice ...

5. Mice, mice, mice, mice ...

6. Mouse driver for serial mouse !?!

7. MOUSE WITHOUT MOUSE DRIVER

8. Programming the mouse without the mouse-driver

9. detecting mouse motion at mouse button release

10. 3 button mouse driver?

11. new 3-button Logitech mouse driver, error tkPriv{x} undefined

12. leftmouse button is right mouse button ???