Backspace and cursos keys not working in oberon for linux
Author Message
 Backspace and cursos keys not working in oberon for linux

Hi,

I've installed Oberon System 3 for linux (ETH Oberon (2.3.6g) for Linux
x86, version: #20 Wed Sep 20 23:36:03 /etc/localtime 2000), but the
arrow keys and backspace on my keyboard seem to be dead. (i can use them
in the windows version)
How can I fix this problem? I'm a newbie in the oberon-world.

thanks

Fri, 04 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Backspace and cursos keys not working in oberon for linux
Hi,

I've got the same problem, but when I disable "num lock", it works fine...

Hans

Quote:

> Hi,

> I've installed Oberon System 3 for linux (ETH Oberon (2.3.6g) for Linux
> x86, version: #20 Wed Sep 20 23:36:03 /etc/localtime 2000), but the
> arrow keys and backspace on my keyboard seem to be dead. (i can use them
> in the windows version)
> How can I fix this problem? I'm a newbie in the oberon-world.

> thanks

Fri, 04 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. backspace and arrow keys (linux)

2. help: make delete/backspace key works properly

3. REALdatabase not null and primary key not working

4. Linux-Oberon and keys

5. Up/Down keys in Oberon/Linux

6. Cntl Key not working as usual.

7. Group key not working to select record(s) problem CW2.003

8. clarion 2.1 key files not working with clarion 4

9. List box in source procedure - Up and Down Key not work

10. Up/Down arrow key not working

11. Alert Key not Working

12. Hot keys not working???