Whitney, where are you?
Author Message
 Whitney, where are you?

keeps bouncing.  If you are reading this, please send me mail, because I
have a better version of some software.

If you are not reading this, then I hope that someone else will let you
know that I am trying to get in touch with you....

Taylor Hutt
So what's a little bandwidth here and there?

Sun, 02 Jun 1996 08:06:35 GMT
 Whitney, where are you?
Taylor,

Have you gone into full time mud farming ? You seem to
have missed my message that I changed the name of my
machine to galileo.Meakins.McGill.CA.

Whitney

Sun, 02 Jun 1996 11:09:31 GMT

1. ARTHUR WHITNEY, MORGAN STANLEY , APL Bay Area Users Group

2. Where in the World is Arthur Whitney?

3. Whitney's K

4. Whitney on k

5. Whitney on K

6. To John Whitney <jwhitney@crl.com>

7. Leaders; was: I disagree with Whitney

8. Whitney, please contact me

9. Whitney--please look at your .forward!

10. I am not deaf, but am I mute?

11. I am new to LabVIEW and I am having the classic problem of...

12. I am using LABview 5.0 and I am having difficulty with...