Up/Down keys in Oberon/Linux
Author Message
 Up/Down keys in Oberon/Linux

I've run into a problem with Linux - Oberon. The Up/Down Keys don't work. If
I move to the left/right it works perfectly but nothing happens when I press
Up/Down.
Since Oberon for Linux is a port from the SPARC - Version of Oberon I
suspect I only have to do some keymapping with xmodmap. But I don't know the
correct keycodes.
Any hints aprreciated.

--
Robert Lichtenberger

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~tanis

Tue, 12 May 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Up/Down keys in Oberon/Linux

Quote:
Robert Lichtenberger writes:
>I've run into a problem with Linux - Oberon. The Up/Down Keys don't work. If
>I move to the left/right it works perfectly but nothing happens when I press
>Up/Down.
>Since Oberon for Linux is a port from the SPARC - Version of Oberon I
>suspect I only have to do some keymapping with xmodmap. But I don't know the
>correct keycodes.
>Any hints aprreciated.

The standard Oberon editor (Edit) does not implement up/down arrow
keys.  The lovely XE, however does. ;)  Could this be the source of
your problem?

-- ben

Tue, 12 May 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Backspace and cursos keys not working in oberon for linux

2. Linux-Oberon and keys

3. Decoding key down events

4. key down event

5. VA Drop-down list problem with keys?

6. List box in source procedure - Up and Down Key not work

7. How to: Edit-in-place SPIN box and Up/Down arrow keys

8. Up/Down arrow key not working

9. Key up ,down ... sometimes don't work

10. Question about handling of Up/Down Arrow keys

11. Bind the Up/Down Arrow Keys in my application

12. Shortcut keys for drop-down menus