methods & BTree.Mod
Author Message
 methods & BTree.Mod

Has anyone modified BTree.Mod to use methods?

My version of AVL.Mod does, I don't remember if
that's how Taylor posted it or not.

--
-Aubrey McIntosh
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~mcintosh/index.html

Sun, 25 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 methods & BTree.Mod

says...

Quote:

>Has anyone modified BTree.Mod to use methods?

>My version of AVL.Mod does, I don't remember if
>that's how Taylor posted it or not.

Yes, at least one implementation of the AVL tree by me does use methods.
I've got a B+tree module planned, but since the day has been shortened to only
24 hours I haven't had the time to do it yet.

Taylor Hutt
Water: Aged 4billion years.  Let's see your fancy Scotch beat that!

Mon, 26 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Performance of Binary Sort Access Method [BSAM] ( was Re: btrees)

2. Performance of Binary Sort Access Method [BSAM] ( was Re: btrees)

3. p1 Mod-2 compiler Re: Method c

4. MOD and /MOD with Pygmy Forth

5. SM/REM FM/MOD and UM/MOD on a 32bit cell ix86 Forth

6. Utils.Mod, ET.Mod

7. Mod-2 or Mod-3 for Mac

8. Mod-2 and Mod-3 compiler

9. Mod-2 and Mod-3 compiler for the IBM PC and compatibles

10. search algorithm for a math mod function (5 mod[2]=1)

11. &whole, defsetf, define-setf-method, define-setf-expansions, &environment and other Lispy Questions

12. Freeware BTree Database Engine for PowerBasic apps !