Discrimination/F ?
Author Message
 Discrimination/F ?

Drag & Drop in Oberon/F does not work, when the mouse is switched
to left-handed in Windows. I tried it under 95, NT, 3.1.

Driving the mouse with right hand confuses me - what can I do?
Has somebody any solution of this problem?
--

Hlavna 18, 931 01 Samorin, Slovakia
Tel/fax: +421 7 52 37 194

This message has been sent through a Web-to-USENET posting relay available
from http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~newzbot.  This particular message originated from
duplba19.isnet.sk.

Sun, 28 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Discrimination/F ?

Quote:

>Driving the mouse with right hand confuses me - what can I do?
>Has somebody any solution of this problem?

Did you consider swapping the wires of the buttons within the mouse?

Sorry, but after several years of exposure to the spirit
of ETH's Oberon, I simply could not resist.

-Christian.

Sun, 28 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Age Discrimination

2. GNAT Discrimination

3. Price Discrimination

4. Published story on age discrimination

5. Repost: The algorithms for model discrimination needed

6. Algorithms for model discrimination

7. Smalltalk Books FS

8. FS FastCGI and IIS

9. Everything you EVER DID is STILL STORED IN YOUR PC ( g029 fs)

10. FS: APL Conference proceedings of possible historical interest

11. FS: IBM System/370 Emergency Pull Knob

12. FS: IBM System/360 Reference Card