Proffessional Oberon System
Author Message
 Proffessional Oberon System

--------------ECEC271EC1AEC65BD91B8C6F

Hello,

we are planing a new Oberon proffessional for Support the Oberon
Compilersystem. This Support is avaible but not free. Only Questions
about the installroutines, and the documents in english we are will be
make avaible free. (postscriptdocuments) If you are interesed on
professional support (he is not free) so wrote a Mail to following
Email - Address in germany.

your sincerly
Steiner Unternehmensberatung /Germany

(c) Oberon is copyright by the ETH Zrich and free avaible in the FTP

--------------ECEC271EC1AEC65BD91B8C6F

<HTML>
Hello,

<P>we are planing a new Oberon proffessional for Support the Oberon Compilersystem.
This Support is avaible but not free. Only Questions about the installroutines,
and the documents in english we are will be make avaible free. (Postscriptdocuments)
If you are interesed on professional support (he is not free) so wrote
a Mail to following
<BR>Email - Address in germany.

<P><FONT SIZE=-1>your sincerly</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=-1>Steiner Unternehmensberatung /Germany</FONT><FONT SIZE=-1></FONT>

<P><FONT SIZE=-1>(c) Oberon is copyright by the ETH Z&uuml;rich and free
avaible in the FTP</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=-1></FONT>&nbsp;
<BR>&nbsp;
<BR>&nbsp;</HTML>

--------------ECEC271EC1AEC65BD91B8C6F--

Mon, 31 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Proffessional Oberon System

Quote:
> we are planing a new Oberon proffessional for Support the Oberon
> Compilersystem. This Support is avaible but not free. Only Questions
> about the installroutines, and the documents in english we are will be
> make avaible free. (Postscriptdocuments) If you are interesed on
> professional support (he is not free) so wrote a Mail to following
> Email - Address in germany.

> your sincerly
> Steiner Unternehmensberatung /Germany

> (c) Oberon is copyright by the ETH Zrich and free avaible in the FTP

I am thrilled by the prospect of commercialization of Oberon System,
because I believe great work done at ETH deserves good commercial
support (just like free Linux benefits from professional support
by commercial companies). However, the quality of support should
be on par with the quality of the supported product. To this end I would
suggest consulting an English speaker, or at least a spell checker,
before going public.

With regards,
Wojtek

--

Nuclear Structure Research Lab, Univ. of Rochester
271 East River Rd, Rochester, NY 14627.

Mon, 31 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Oberon System 3 / Native Oberon projects

2. inquiry about Visual Oberon/PC Native Oberon System 3

3. Oberon-2 in Native Oberon System 3

4. M2, Oberon, and embedded systems (was Re: m2 / Oberon appendix to 3117)

5. Oberon language without Oberon System

6. M2, Oberon, and embedded systems (was m2 / Oberon appendix to 3117)

7. Oberon system on native file system

8. Clarion Proffessional New Version?

9. XP mean Windows XP proffessional

10. PacMan for Oberon System 3