Oberon ftp server
Author Message
 Oberon ftp server

I have set up an ftp server to handle Oberon sources.
The machine is oberon.meakins.mcgill.ca ( 132.206.169.3 )

This machine does other things, so please be considerate
and avoid our working hours 9-5. Please download the file
"ls-lR" to save us all the bandwith of "dir"s - it lists
the contents of the directory structure.

If you have any questions or problems, please address them to

The ( empty ) directory structure is :

/u/ftp/pub:
/u/ftp/pub/Incoming:
                   /Accepted:
                   /Incoming:
                   /Rejected:
/u/ftp/pub/Oberon:
                   /DataStructures:
                   /PascalFamily:
                              /Modula2:
                              /Modula3:
                              /Pascal:
                   /System2:
                   /System3:

 Whitney de Vries
 Meakins-Christie Laboratories
 Dept. of Medicine
 McGill University
 Montreal, Canada

Tue, 20 Feb 1996 10:54:58 GMT

1. Squeak FTP site established: ftp://ftp.create.ucsb.edu/pub/Smalltalk/Squeak

2. My ftp site (ftp://ftp.iag.net/pub/clipper)

3. Oberon ftp collection

4. Reference card Oberon 4 at Linz FTP

5. Wanted: addresses of Oberon ftp sites

6. New stuff in /pub/Oberon/Tools on ftp.inf.ethz.ch

7. FTP for Oberon source?

8. Oberon archive on ftp:wuarchive.wustl.edu

9. Oberon FTP

10. Extacy portable Oberon-2 and Modula-2 compiler demo is available on ftp

11. Extacy Oberon-2/Modula-2 available on ftp

12. Extacy Oberon-2/Modula-2 available on ftp