Oberon for Linux?
Author Message
 Oberon for Linux?

Hi there

I'm using SuSE Linux 6.0 (glibc, Kernel 2.2.3, KDE1.1) and would like to
have a running Oberon System similar to V4. Is there an easy to install
version for my configuration? Where do I get it?

Thanks in advance.
Martin

Sat, 20 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Oberon for Linux?

Quote:

> Hi there

> I'm using SuSE Linux 6.0 (glibc, Kernel 2.2.3, KDE1.1) and would like to
> have a running Oberon System similar to V4. Is there an easy to install
> version for my configuration? Where do I get it?

> Thanks in advance.
> Martin

The link is :

http://sport1.uibk.ac.at/tanis/oberon.linux.html

Guys, we REALLY need to get an updated FAQ going.

Sat, 20 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Oberon for Linux?

Quote:

There's a faq at www.oberon.ethz.ch.  have a look.

--

Sat, 20 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Oberon for Linux?

Quote:

> > Hi there

> > I'm using SuSE Linux 6.0 (glibc, Kernel 2.2.3, KDE1.1) and would like to
> > have a running Oberon System similar to V4. Is there an easy to install
> > version for my configuration? Where do I get it?

> > Thanks in advance.
> > Martin

> The link is :

> http://sport1.uibk.ac.at/tanis/oberon.linux.html

> Guys, we REALLY need to get an updated FAQ going.

Thanks...

I got Version4 running. Now, it's says I need to edit the file
"File.Map" in order to install some fonts for the printer. Problem is, I
dind't find that file anywhere!? And where do I get the ghostscript
package?

Sun, 21 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Oberon for Linux?
A package ghostscript should be with your Linux distribution.
--
Mark.

  Try a Cool Site UK : http://www.stu.uea.ac.uk/cool/

Mon, 22 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Oberon and Linux

2. oberon for linux 2.3.6h

3. Keyboard Halt in Oberon for Linux

4. Symbol files in Oberon for Linux

5. Backspace and cursos keys not working in oberon for linux

6. Sokoban in Oberon for Linux

7. Oberon for Linux

8. Installation of Native Oberon under Linux

9. Oberon V4 Linux release

10. Oberon V4 Linux new release

11. Oberon V4 Linux Linz Bug List

12. Oberon for Linux