OLE Interface in BlackBox
Author Message
 OLE Interface in BlackBox

G'Day,

I'm traing to call the IMGEDIT.OCX made by EastmanSoftware ( Kodak ) from
BlackBox;

But I have problems to write the interface Module.

The BlackBox documentation say " The modules were generated automatically
from the corresponding type libraries ".

Can any help ?

Walter
Software & FPGA Services.

Fri, 01 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Oberon/F/BlackBox OLE (Ocx) sample code?

2. how to construct OLE interface classes OR html parsing

3. no ole interface

4. OLE/COM interface

5. Why No OLE automation interface?

6. OLE Automation Interface

7. ole interface question

8. Querying ActiveX/OLE-interfaces with Object Rexx and rendering them into HTML

9. ObjRexx v2.1 OLE interface to Lotus 123

10. OLE interface doc ?

11. Tcl and COM/SOM/OLE interfaces

12. Trouble Making BlackBox Terminal Server