What's happening with Juice?
Author Message
 What's happening with Juice?

Does any know what's happening with the development of Juice.  Univ.
California Irvine was supposed to be working on it.

Ed-

Mon, 22 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 What's happening with Juice?

Quote:

> Does any know what's happening with the development of Juice.  Univ.
> California Irvine was supposed to be working on it.

> Ed-

Have a look at:

http://www.oberon.ch/services/odf/tribune/trib3/Gazelle.html

For some info about a commercial Juice-development system which is in
the works.

I haven't seen it but the description sounds promising. I think it will
be good for Juice if it's not tied to the Oberon System, so that it can
become something for more mainstream development... Don't get me wrong,
I don't say that I want to do away with the Oberon user interface, but I
think that for mainstream-development, there needs to be a development
environment with an interface that is more in line with todays GUIs.

--Tim

Wed, 31 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. I fear Juice may loose it's window of opportunity

2. What happened to Xerox (XSIS) ``Analyst''?

3. What's Happening ???

4. What's happened to SIGAPL?

5. What's happened to SIGAPL ?

6. APL2/PC What's happening?

7. APL2/PC What's happening?

8. Whatever happened to Acumen's Widgets/V ?

9. What's happened to the ST archives

10. What's happening with PPD stock?

11. Ok, give up, what's happening here?

12. What's happened here ?