Object Oriented Programming in Oberon-2
Author Message
 Object Oriented Programming in Oberon-2

I just got off the phone with Springer-Verlag in New York and they cannot
confirm that OOPiO2 is available in English.  Can someone please give me
a publication date for the English version, if not already published?
Also can you please give me the ISBN of the English version.

Taylor "Monoglot" Hutt
Monoglot, but not proud of it.

Mon, 12 Feb 1996 02:30:52 GMT
 Object Oriented Programming in Oberon-2

Quote:
> I just got off the phone with Springer-Verlag in New York and they cannot
> confirm that OOPiO2 is available in English.  Can someone please give me
> a publication date for the English version, if not already published?
> Also can you please give me the ISBN of the English version.

A sighting ...

I saw a copy on the shelf at the BU bookstore (That's Boston University -
Boston, Ma.) last Saturday.
It was in English :-)
Sorry but I'don't have the ISBN.

Regards,

Tim.

Mon, 12 Feb 1996 05:49:31 GMT
 Object Oriented Programming in Oberon-2

Quote:

>I just got off the phone with Springer-Verlag in New York and they cannot
>confirm that OOPiO2 is available in English.  Can someone please give me
>a publication date for the English version, if not already published?
>Also can you please give me the ISBN of the English version.

The book is available. Here is the reference.

        Hanspeter Moessenboeck, Object-Oriented Programming in Oberon-2.
        Springer-Verlag, ISBN 3-540-56411-X.

Marc

Marc-Michael Brandis
Institute for Computer Systems
ETH-Zentrum (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology)
CH-8092 Zurich, Switzerland

Mon, 12 Feb 1996 15:32:38 GMT

1. Object-Oriented Programming in Oberon-2, Second Edition

2. Buy new edition of "Object-Oriented Programming in Oberon-2"?

3. ANNOUNCEMENT: Object-Oriented Systems - new object-oriented journal

4. ANNOUNCEMENT: Object-Oriented Systems - new object-oriented journal

5. REPOST: Questionnaire Survey on Object-Oriented Programming

6. Questionnaire Survey on Object-Oriented Programming

7. Turing Award given to inventors of Object Oriented Programming

8. Short Courses on Object-Oriented Modeling and Programming

9. Object oriented programming

10. Object,Subject,Verb, and Phrase (Sentence) Oriented Programming

11. 3rd Conference on Object-Oriented Technologies and Systems (COOTS) - Conference Program

12. 3rd Conference on Object-Oriented Technologies and Systems (COOTS) - Conference Program