Spreadsheet
Author Message
 Spreadsheet

Hi, Oberon-lovers,

I am going to produce a spreadsheet in Oberon on a Macintosh.

What do you want it to look like?

Antony Chan

Thu, 30 May 1996 11:13:20 GMT
 Spreadsheet

Quote:
> Hi, Oberon-lovers,

> I am going to produce a spreadsheet in Oberon on a Macintosh.

> What do you want it to look like?

> Antony Chan

A friend of mine, Matthias J. Luethi, wrote a spreadsheet-program for Oberon.
He used the basic concepts of the Lotus-Improv spreadsheet. Due to the MVC
architecture in Oberon
it was possible to open different views onto the same spreadsheet data.

However the source-code would be of little use for you, since it was written
for a former (never released outside of the ETH) version of System3.

The spreadsheet cells were represented as Gadgets.

Unfortunately he is currently on a world trip (no joke) and I anyway don't have
access to his source. He has already finished his studies at the ETH.

Christoph Kubn
Institue for Information Mgmt.
University of St. Gallen

Sun, 02 Jun 1996 05:05:57 GMT

1. How can you save data to a spreadsheet and use different worksheets in the spreadsheet?

2. Manipulating Excel Spreadsheets in Dolphin

3. How Convert MS EXCEL Spreadsheet to an APL2 Array

4. APL as spreadsheet language

5. Challenge problem - a simple spreadsheet

6. inserting blank lines (was Re: Preparing Excel spreadsheet forsearch engine)

7. spreadsheet possible?

8. ANNOUNCE: Spreadsheets for VisualAge

9. spreadsheet design anywhere?

10. Spreadsheet like tool in VW