Matrices/Vectors source code
Author Message
 Matrices/Vectors source code

Hi,

Can somebody send me the source code for manipulating
Matrices and/or Vectors (Oberon System3)

Fri, 12 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Matrices/Vectors source code

Quote:
> Hi,

> Can somebody send me the source code for manipulating
> Matrices and/or Vectors (Oberon System3)

Computational Analysis Tool (Cat)  package is available at

"ftp://ftp.inf.ethz.ch/pub/software/Oberon/System3/Contrib/Cat/"

Author:
Alan D. Freed

This package can be used with PC Native Oberon S3 V2.3.2 + 2.3.4,
since the package based on operator overloading which is avalible
on PC Native Oberon only.

Vector, Matrix, Complex, Real Series, Complex Series, Integral,
Derivatives and much more ... avalible in this package

best regards,

Fri, 12 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Matrices/Vectors source code

Quote:

> Can somebody send me the source code for manipulating
> Matrices and/or Vectors (Oberon System3)

The directory
   <ftp://statlab.uni-heidelberg.de/pub/projects/oberon/blas/BLAS/>

contains the "Basic Linear Algabra Subroutines" known as BLAS in the
numerics community. The calling conventions correspond to the original
fortran version. A reference sheet is in
 <ftp://statlab.uni-heidelberg.de/pub/projects/oberon/blas/blasqr.ps.gz>.

--

Sun, 14 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Matrices/Vectors source code

Quote:

> > Can somebody send me the source code for manipulating
> > Matrices and/or Vectors (Oberon System3)

> The directory
>    <ftp://statlab.uni-heidelberg.de/pub/projects/oberon/blas/BLAS/>

> contains the "Basic Linear Algabra Subroutines" known as BLAS in the
> numerics community. The calling conventions correspond to the original
> FORTRAN version. A reference sheet is in
>  <ftp://statlab.uni-heidelberg.de/pub/projects/oberon/blas/blasqr.ps.gz>.

> --

Thanks for replying to my message !!!

Mon, 15 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. KNI 4x4 matrix-vector code

2. how to code matrix times vector in conjugate gradient

3. matrix as vector of vectors

4. Where to get some source code of developing matrices in VHDL

5. Optimal SSE code for dot producting 4 vectors with another vector for the Athlon

6. Data Recovery SOURCE CODE ( SOURCE CODES of Professional Data Recovery Software )

7. Converting FORTRAN source code to C source code

8. Designing binary operators for matrix and vector classes

9. matrix and vector classes

10. classes for matrix (vector) structures for FFT

11. Removing vectors from a matrix

12. Vector and matrix computation in functional languages