Other languages compilers written in Oberon
Author Message
 Other languages compilers written in Oberon

Has anyone written, using Oberon, compilers or interpreters for other
languages?  For example, a python interpreter or C++ compiler, itself
written in Oberon?
--
Daren Scot Wilson
Member, ACM

www.newcolor.com
--
If you enjoyed this e-mail, please deposit a dime!

Wed, 21 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Other languages compilers written in Oberon
Hallo!

Quote:
> Has anyone written, using Oberon, compilers or interpreters for other
> languages?  For example, a Python interpreter or C++ compiler, itself
> written in Oberon?

Ive written one scripting language (procedures, recursion, global/local
variables, modules) for my own editor and one small configuration
language using CoCo.

--
Gru?...
       Tim.

Thu, 22 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Pascal Compiler Written in Oberon

2. writing a simple language compiler

3. Announce: Oberon 960, an Oberon-2 compiler generating 80960 code

4. Very portable Oberon compiler (Oberon and ANDF)

5. Oberon language without Oberon System

6. Language comparisons-Enfin smalltalk vs others

7. Others Logical Programming Languages

8. others f90 compilers (correction)

9. Writing a DLL in Oberon?

10. ANN: Nepros: Neuroevolution Simulation written in Oberon

11. Help! New OS needed, written in Java-Oberon

12. Oberon/F: Link self-written views?