immediate execution of stand-alone application
Author Message
 immediate execution of stand-alone application

Hello.

There is a way to do what you ask.  First there is a module called "Config".

You can find information on this in the Help system under the "Developer
Manuals/Framework" with the topic "Config".  You can add code to this module
to be executed at startup.  Currently the code:

                Dialog.Call("StdLog.Open", "", res)

makes a call to open a window to the Log at startup.  You could add a line
start the program that you're interested in running.

Quote:

>I have learned from a manual included in BlackBox how to deploy stand-alone
>versions of applications. I tried it with a simple example of Text module
>that was posted here (MODULE TestAscii) a couple of days ago. It worked fine
>outside the BlackBox installation. As far as I understand that to get the
>smallest operational application I have to get rid of any unnecessary
>subsystem, right?
>However, I had to start it with a menu option I introduced into menu Rsrc. I
>would like to have it executed automatically upon bootup of the framework,
>without clicks on a pull-down menu. Is it possible?

>Thanks in advance

>Marcin

Guns don't kill people...bullets do
(Pistol {*filter*} exception already noted)

Tue, 19 Aug 2003 23:36:09 GMT

1. immediate execution of stand-alone application

2. To stand-alone or not to stand-alone

3. How Do You Create Stand Alone Applications?

4. Stand alone application with VISA

5. Finding Other LabView Stand-Alone Applications On Same Computer

6. Creating Stand Alone Applications With Oberon-2

7. stand alone oberon application

8. SCM stand-alone application?

9. stand alone applications

10. newbie: Using shout3d in java stand-alone-application

11. Stand-Alone Python Application

12. Stand alone Linux Application in CDROM?