VENDOR: Oberon Compiler for DOS Update
Author Message
 VENDOR: Oberon Compiler for DOS Update

A bug fix update (v2.04) to the Edipar Oberon Compiler for DOS
has been posted on the website:

  http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~edipar/oberon.html

Please review the bug report for details.

Chris Peachment
Developer of the Edipar Oberon Compiler for DOS

Sun, 28 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 VENDOR: Oberon Compiler for DOS Update

Sad to say, I introduced a bug in making the fixes in this update.
I have withdrawn version 2.04 until further testing is completed.

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience.

Quote:

>A bug fix update (v2.04) to the Edipar Oberon Compiler for DOS
>has been posted on the website:

>  http://www.interlog.com/~edipar/oberon.html

>Please review the bug report for details.

>Chris Peachment
>Developer of the Edipar Oberon Compiler for DOS

Sun, 28 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. VENDOR:Oberon Compiler for DOS Update

2. VENDOR: Shareware Update - Oberon Compiler for DOS

3. Oberon Compiler for DOS Updated Version

4. Oberon Compiler for DOS

5. Oxford Oberon-2 compiler updated

6. Oberon systems and compiler implementation list updated

7. DOS (386+) Oberon compiler?

8. Shareware Oberon Compiler for DOS

9. Oberon compiler for Windows95/DOS

10. Need Source for DOS Oberon Compiler

11. Oberon Compiler For DOS

12. XDS native code Modula/Oberon compilers: DEMO is available for MS-DOS