open a new form out of a form
Author Message
 open a new form out of a form

Hello everyone,

I am using Oberon/f and I am trying to open a form out of another form and
after finishing my inputs. Go back to the origin form. But I was not able
to make it work.

Can anybody post me an example for this problem.

And is there any program to create a structural Datagram out of a Oberon
procedure?

Take care...
Volker

--

** ....(hier soll irgendwann mal ein ganz kluger Spruch stehen)... **

Tue, 15 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. J Form Editor resizing a form?

2. J Form Editor resizing a form

3. View Form / Update Form paradigm

4. READ-ONLY form - Can I DISABLE ALL controls on a form

5. browse on a form;form not saved

6. accessing form controls from another form

7. Let-form vs where-form--preferences and thoughts?

8. multipart form data & other form values

9. No more temp files for each non_empty_file_field in multipart/form-dad forms

10. Determining free-form or fixed-form reference format.

11. 'post' form without form

12. Cyclic Form Question - checking form fields provided?