Having trouble setting up Oberon
Author Message
 Having trouble setting up Oberon

Hi, I downloaded Oberon system 3 release 2.3.2 DOS, and I'm having trouble
setting it up; I first tried on my 386 notebook with 4mb of RAM, monochrome
monitor and DOS. I kept getting just a series of beeps from the speaker when I
rebooted it to Oberon; I installed it on a doublespace volume, so I think that
was the problem. I can't figure out why it didn't work on my P166 with 32 megs
RAM, though. I get the same beeps I get on the 386; I have Win95 running, but
the documentation says it should work...

Wed, 29 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Bot-kit - having trouble using light sensors

2. Anyone else having trouble with GIFs?

3. Is Clarion Foundry Site Having Trouble?

4. Still having trouble with conversion of ascii file

5. If you are having trouble reaching ISE...

6. Having trouble with Lecroy 2373 Memory Lookup Unit

7. Having trouble printing front panel with consistent magins

8. I having trouble using a serial i/o port with LabVIEW

9. Still having trouble with arrays

10. I am having trouble reading a time stamp on a video using OCR

11. Having trouble reading HPIB instrument consistently in a GPIB system

12. Having trouble with the HTTP Server vi