Dlls in POW!
Author Message
 Dlls in POW!

I apoligize if this is not the correct group for these questions.

I am writing a dll in POW! 16 bit which has some bitmap resources
compiled with it. The dll compiles fine and includes the bitmaps. I am
using another 16 bit language to call this dll and most POW! dlls work
fine. I cannot seems to load any of the bitmaps in the dll using the
Windows.LoadBitmap call. I want to use the dll as a resource dll,

I have moved the code to a program and the code works fine there.

Any pointers to web sites, FAQs, etc. are welcomed!
Thanks!

--
Doyle Whisenant

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thu, 29 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. ports, dlls and pow

2. Using a System 3 generated DLL in Pow! Re: Copying pixel bits

3. Pow! Compiler and linker interface DLLs

4. POW 3.0 DLL Problem

5. POW 3.0 DLL problem

6. POW DLL Problem

7. CTL3D.DLL, CTL3D32.DLL, CTL3DV2.DLL and Clipper/Fivewin/R&R

8. RB1.0 Pow method.

9. Using Pow! oberon-2 compiler with another program

10. Pow

11. POW-C-Oberon

12. Q: POW - Status?