Problem when installing Native Oberon System 3
Author Message
 Problem when installing Native Oberon System 3

Hi,

I tried to install Native Oberon System 3 v2.2 using the 'FAT' method. I
created a 15 Mb file named 'oberon.dsk' on my hard drive (c:). After I started

the installation procedure and tried to install the SYSTEM part, I get this
error message :

   Installing to c:\oberon.dsk
   error: drive

Then I tried to install it on my second hard drive (249 Mb, Seagate), but that

drive was not listed (after executing Install.ShowPartitions).

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Thu, 14 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Problem when installing Native Oberon System 3

Quote:

> I tried to install Native Oberon System 3 v2.2 using the 'FAT' method. I

I need more info, so I emailed you.

-- Pieter

--
Pieter Muller, Institute for Computer Systems, ETH Zurich

Fri, 15 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Oberon System 3 / Native Oberon projects

2. inquiry about Visual Oberon/PC Native Oberon System 3

3. Oberon-2 in Native Oberon System 3

4. Problem with ETH Native Oberon System 3

5. Oberon system on native file system

6. install native oberon stdalone on hdc?

7. Re (2): install native oberon stdalone on hdc?

8. Native Oberon install with Permedia-2 video

9. install native oberon

10. Native Oberon System-3 on Linux GGI

11. Native Oberon System and Cheap PCs

12. Native Oberon file system