Pow! Compiler and linker interface DLLs
Author Message
 Pow! Compiler and linker interface DLLs

I'm working on adding a new compiler and linker to Pow. I'd like to find a
detailed definition of the interface DLL format for compilers (its sorta
hidden in the Pow Compiler source). I can't find ANY source for the linker,
so  I have no idea what that interface is supposed to be.

Anyone know?

I've written to the pow support address, but no answer yet.

Also, anyone know how to add my own private options dialog to Pow for my
compiler, and how do I get my options into the project file?

Thanks..

Sat, 26 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. ports, dlls and pow

2. Dlls in POW!

3. POW 3.0 DLL Problem

4. POW 3.0 DLL problem

5. POW DLL Problem

6. Using Pow! oberon-2 compiler with another program

7. Wirth's Oberon-0 Compiler for Pow!

8. pow resource compiler - help!

9. interface tcl to mingw dll which uses a msvc dll

10. generic interfaces, libraries, and linkers?

11. linking to a dll using the GNU linker and Harlequin Dylan

12. making a dll with mingw / g77 - problems with linker