SMALL PORTABLE Oberon compiler?
Author Message
 SMALL PORTABLE Oberon compiler?

Hi!

Does anyone know of the existence of a small portable Oberon compiler?

Essentially all I want is something that I can install easily on Unix
and which won't take up a huge amount of disk space.

Many thanks for any help,

        Bert.

department of computer science                  university of melbourne
                        g e t  t h e  p o i n t

Tue, 06 Feb 1996 11:28:35 GMT
 SMALL PORTABLE Oberon compiler?

: Does anyone know of the existence of a small portable Oberon compiler?
: Essentially all I want is something that I can install easily on Unix
: and which won't take up a huge amount of disk space.

The Oberon compilers described in Project Oberon is less than 100K bytes
in size. The ETH portable compiler is somewhat larger and has been
ported to several Unix machines along with the Oberon environment -
see neptune.inf.ethz.ch. The source for these compilers can be purchased
from the ETH.

Whitney

Tue, 06 Feb 1996 21:13:28 GMT

1. Very portable Oberon compiler (Oberon and ANDF)

2. Portable Oberon compiler

3. A portable Oberon compiler

4. Portable Free Oberon-2 standalone compilers?

5. Portable Free Oberon-2 standalone compilers?

6. Extacy portable Oberon-2 and Modula-2 compiler demo is available on ftp

7. Extacy portable Oberon-2 and Modula-2 compiler demo is available on ftp

8. Oberon/Modula portable compiler

9. Is this the /smallest/ portable APL machine??

10. Best portable small scheme w/ numerical tower??

11. Wanted: small, portable implementation of Scheme in K&R C

12. Announce: Oberon 960, an Oberon-2 compiler generating 80960 code