Gadgets like thing for V4
Author Message
 Gadgets like thing for V4

I remember hearing about, and getting a Gadgets like system for V4, but I
can't remember where, and can't find anything about it around.  Would
anyone know where it is?

Thanks,
Bill

Tue, 13 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Gadgets like thing for V4

Quote:
> I remember hearing about, and getting a Gadgets like system for V4, but I
> can't remember where, and can't find anything about it around.  Would
> anyone know where it is?

> Thanks,
> Bill

If you meant Oberon Dialogs package developed at University of Linz, you can
get it at ftp://oberon.ssw.uni-linz.ac.at/pub/Dialogs. It's really very nice !

                                                                            Andrejs.

Wed, 14 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Gadgets like thing for V4

Quote:

>I remember hearing about, and getting a Gadgets like system for V4, but I
>can't remember where, and can't find anything about it around.  Would
>anyone know where it is?

>Thanks,
>Bill

Yes, I know. It is Dialogs from Markus Knasmueller, University of Linz.

WWW: http://oberon.ssw.uni-linz.ac.at/Dialogs.html

aFTP: oberon.ssw.uni-linz.ac.at /pub/Dialogs/DFiles

A real nice thing !!!          :-)

   Ralf Degner

AMIGA forever !!!

Thu, 15 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Upgrading v4.0 to v4.0a

2. Linz V4 is the official Oberon V4

3. Eagle V4.09R2,Rhapsody v4.01,Tasking, Compilers, Debuggers, XILINX, Embedded Development Environment

4. Microsoft likes us :)

5. Looking for someone who likes to write reports

6. Greg likes Oberon (response)

7. Summary of Seek ELIZA-liked Source Codes!!!

8. Q: EAI likes BLUE ??

9. Sun compiler not liking X in format statements

10. Web interface to Majordomo-likes?

11. Who likes Info files?

12. I liked TCL, i love LUA