Help needed with DISPLAY
Author Message
 Help needed with DISPLAY

I'm very new to Oberon and I would like to know how you get the module
Display to work. I understand that XYplane.Open needs to be used to access
XYplane. What I don't know is the relevant command for Display.

Mon, 08 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need help with LeadTools API and displaying image in image control

2. Need help with displaying calculations.

3. Need help to Display Parent/Child

4. Need help on displaying Master and Details window.

5. FlagShip: Need help on display data ?

6. Need help on displaying ASCII files

7. need help displaying

8. Help Needed displaying binary (COMP-3) numbers

9. Need help on decimals, DISPLAY

10. Need HELP with strange DISPLAY problem

11. Need Help in determining DISPLAY problem

12. Need help:LCL open-display on IRIX 5.x->failed to connect