Any MacOberon user on the world...
Author Message
 Any MacOberon user on the world...

Is there any MacOberon user on the world who succeeded accessing a folder on a
disk/shared disk/external disk/MO disk/partition NOT containing the Oberon folder,
using System.Directory or the ListGadget/Directory Gadgets?
If so, please tell me. I try it since a few weeks without success.
Thanks, Patrick

Thu, 26 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Number of clipper users in the world

2. Guess how many world-wide LabVIEW users exist?

3. Introducing Rexx2Nrx to the world of REXX users.

4. Multi-user vrml world

5. Multi User 3d Worlds in Elementary/Primary Education

6. changing worlds w/o user interaction

7. Wanted: DEMO Superscape Mulit-User World .SVR

8. beginner asking about multi user world

9. VRML multi-user worlds

10. Java object In VRML World with User Communication

11. ?How to create multi-user VRML worlds

12. NEW: multi-user VRML world