Debugger for Oberon-System?
Author Message
 Debugger for Oberon-System?

Has yet anybody written a de{*filter*} for the Oberon system?
I do not care if it is fot WinOberon or for 'the original', the Ceres3.

Whoever can help me should mail me immediately :-)

Bye and thanks in advance

 - Beat Christen

Wed, 10 Jul 1996 19:35:41 GMT

1. Oberon System 3 / Native Oberon projects

2. inquiry about Visual Oberon/PC Native Oberon System 3

3. Oberon-2 in Native Oberon System 3

4. M2, Oberon, and embedded systems (was Re: m2 / Oberon appendix to 3117)

5. Oberon language without Oberon System

6. M2, Oberon, and embedded systems (was m2 / Oberon appendix to 3117)

7. Oberon system on native file system

8. Integrated debugger in Oberon?

9. 32-bit System Debugger

10. Vo2 Debugger Crashing my System

11. Need info re: debuggers for i386-based Unix systems

12. When will System 3 get a decent debugger?