Multitasking
Author Message
 Multitasking

To the discussion about multitasking:

I had the idea of an TeX-port to Oberon. But then I realized that, in
contrary to my current working environment (SUN-workstations), I couldn't
run the TeX-formatter and edit my source text at the same time. This wasn't
a problem with the compiler because it is _very_ fast, but if you have,
say, 20 pages of text, You wan't to continue writing your source while
formatting.

So is there any solution for that (the compute server idea looks fairly
difficult) or is TeX just no program for the oberon system?

Any comments are welcome.

Jochen Riehm

Mon, 30 Oct 1995 18:33:17 GMT

1. Multitasking OS's

2. Multitasking program for VM/CMS?

3. Using Multitasking with Visual SMT/PARTS and Windows NT

4. PARTS Wrapper for Relational Databases multitasking ?

5. No Multitask when running my own updates???

6. Multitasking Forth for Linux

7. MultiTasking with Clipper on Windows

8. How to reduce task under Multitask environment ?

9. Multitasking for floating point?

10. F-PC, DOS, multitasking in win9x

11. Clipper App/Multitasking Win98/Machine Locks

12. Common-usage names for multitasking