Oberon/F comments
Author Message
 Oberon/F comments

I have been working with the Oberon/F  1.1 Beta and, although I think the
documentation is better than 1.0, I am still having trouble sorting through
the module structure. The Obx examples are good... but they don't help when
it comes to doing something different than what is shown in them. It seems to
me that the module structure is designed for maximum extensibility rather than
ease of use. The Text subsystem is starting to make a little sense... but the
Files/Stores modules seem to be beyond me so far.

Anyways, my first question - How do you repaginate an Oberon document?
When I try to print things out, the line breaks are in the wrong places.

Mon, 19 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Comments on V3/UDP Re: Oberon Project

2. More Oberon/F comments

3. More Oberon/F comments

4. Counting commented lines (full-line comments only)

5. comments on comments

6. meta-comments for comments on proposals

7. comments on comments

8. comments on comments

9. Single Pound # comments versus Double Pound ## comments

10. Frage Oberon 3 / Question Oberon 3

11. CD-Oberon - Oberon/F

12. CD-Oberon Oberon 3 Printer Problem