ANNOUCE Experimental Oberon Compiler C++
Author Message
 ANNOUCE Experimental Oberon Compiler C++

I have now added a compilable and runnable
C++ implementation of the Oberon compiler.
( NOT OBERON-2 )

This was a straight conversion (almost) to
C++. While in the process of doing this compiler
I implmented certain parts of Oberon Modules
to simplify the conversion. When I completed
this project, I decided before I started the
Oberon-2 conversion I decided to implement the
support Modules in more detail, the current code
may be retrieved from:
www.straw-hat-oberon.com/Modules.html

Anyhow the Oberon compiler was done before I implemented
the Modules. So you will see more code resembling
regular C/C++ file handling. Anyhow it does compile
& run. It will produce an OBJ & SYM files.
The SYM is readable by Oberon V4, but I am having
a problem with the OBJ file.

The current code may be retrieved from:
www.straw-hat-oberon.com/Oberon.html

Let me know what you find.

Wed, 10 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. ANNOUCE: Oberon Compiler C/C++

2. ANNOUNCE: C++ Version of Wirth's Oberon-O compiler

3. Oberon to C++ compiler, any opinion?

4. Announce: Oberon 960, an Oberon-2 compiler generating 80960 code

5. Very portable Oberon compiler (Oberon and ANDF)

6. experimental byte code compiler for xlisp

7. C++ (DEC C++ compiler) with Tk4.0 under OSF3.0

8. Does anyone have a fortran compiler that is similar to say the C compiler Visual C++

9. Oberon-O in C++

10. Interfacing C/C++ to Modula-3/Oberon Re (2): Use of Modula-3

11. C/C++ code using in Oberon

12. C/C++ <0> Oberon-2 translators