Sokoban in Oberon for Linux
Author Message
 Sokoban in Oberon for Linux

Hi,

I installed Oberon for Linux, and I noticed all of the games work,
except for Sokoban...

Would anyone know the cause of this?

Thanks in advance

Hans

Thu, 03 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Sokoban in Oberon for Linux

Quote:
> Hi,

> I installed Oberon for Linux, and I noticed all of the games work,
> except for Sokoban...

> Would anyone know the cause of this?

> Thanks in advance

> Hans

The file Sokoban.Data is missing in the Linux distribution.

sorry.

-- Guenter

Fri, 04 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Sokoban in Oberon for Linux
Well thank you for the tip... I copied the Sokoban.Data file from the
Oberon for Windows version, and now it works fine!

Hans

Quote:

> > Hi,

> > I installed Oberon for Linux, and I noticed all of the games work,
> > except for Sokoban...

> > Would anyone know the cause of this?

> > Thanks in advance

> > Hans

> The file Sokoban.Data is missing in the Linux distribution.

> sorry.

> -- Guenter

Fri, 04 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. delimiters (was: SOKOBAN.F Bug)

2. SOKOBAN.F Bug

3. FINALLY, The Sokoban Contest Winner

4. Sokoban Contest

5. My 1995 Sokoban Contest Entry

6. Programmable Robotic Sokoban with Elica

7. Programmable Robotic Sokoban with Elica

8. Sokoban

9. Sokoban

10. Array out of bounds in Sokoban solver and hash of arrays

11. Questions about Gadgets programming in Linux Native Oberon 2.3.7

12. Oberon and Linux