Oberon FAQ(urgently needed)
Author Message
 Oberon FAQ(urgently needed)

I am currently studying at university and is busy with a project
involving Native OBERON and would like some assistance concerning Random
walks and if anyone could assist in helping me write a source code for
diffusion limited growth or piont me to a site where I can get maybe a
tuttorial which will show me how to implement Random number's that's to
initiate it in a procedure with aggregate :
The text book is :Programming in OBERON steps beyond Pascal and Modula
Our class was referred to use chapter eight  Examples or exercise 8.8 or
8.9 as reference any material what so ever will be highly appreciated
If your like wondering how come is it that I am doing this is because I
have been in class in 2weeks and thus it serves only as research or
hopeing that someone may help me trhough preferably a very good
samaritan
Your's great fully

Wed, 31 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Oberon FAQ(urgently needed)
There is a FAQ available at http://www.oberon.ethz.ch/

Quote:

--

Wed, 31 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. REQUEST: I urgently need the FAQ.

2. Need Oberon FAQ

3. APL Programmer Needed Urgently In TORONTO

4. Urgently need this ancient virtual machine

5. SIGAPL -urgently- needs volunteers

6. help urgently needed

7. UNIX CONTRACTOR NEEDED URGENTLY - LONDON, UK

8. Need Advice Urgently

9. Need Clarion Communications LEM Urgently

10. Urgently Need Help with Lookups

11. Urgently Needed Clipper Programmer

12. HELP URGENTLY NEEDED!! MDX INDEXES