Trumpet?
Author Message
 Trumpet?

  In the System3 V2.0 for windows documentation is mentioned
"To use telnet you need to have TCP/IP installed for
your Windows version.  A shareware TCP/IP stack called Trumpet is
available from most large FTP servers."

o Where is there a version of Trumpet?
o Does it work with a 9600 baud dialout modem?

  The reason I ask is that I use NetManage at work, but
when at home with the same machine I have no direct
network access other than through "Quicklink II Fax"
a dialout software utility.

-Doug Danforth
--
UME Voice, The speech recognition standard for Wall Street.

Fri, 16 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. MswLogo 5.1 Released (fixes Trumpet Winsock problems)

2. MswLogo problems with Trumpet Winsock

3. Where is Trumpet?

4. Python using Trumpet 3.0A (not)

5. Trumpet+TIA+Tk+XVision hangs; help?