Compiling Tetris
Author Message
 Compiling Tetris

Hi,

when i compiling Tetris, i get errors. The compiler miss
the modules PanalsO and PanelsPictures. Where i can get this
modules.

Thanks Stephan =:-)

Tue, 12 May 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Compiling Tetris

Quote:

>Hi,
>when i compiling Tetris, i get errors. The compiler miss
>the modules PanalsO and PanelsPictures. Where i can get this
>modules.
>Thanks Stephan =:-)

You don't need them, if you get the newest Version (Tetris22.Arc) from
huxley.
Do not use Tetris.Arc, maybe someday I'll find a way to tell the SysOp
to remove it.

        Wolfgang
My opinions are mine and not necessarily those of my employer.

Fri, 15 May 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. TETRIS PROGRAMMED IN SMALLTALK FOR VISUALWORKS 2.5

2. CwTris - a tetris game written CW

3. tetris

4. Tetris for LabVIEW

5. Tetris in Clipper anyone?

6. Games for SystemV4: Tetris & Minesweeper

7. Tetris (next release) and some questions

8. Tetris for System3 2.0

9. Tetris is broken?

10. tetris game

11. The 256 bytes Tetris compo