Guy's Oberon reference site?
Author Message
 Guy's Oberon reference site?

Foks,
I just tried to reference

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~guy/Oberon/

and

"The requested URL /~guy/Oberon/ was not found on this server."

Has anyone moved his web pages to another server?  If so where?
If not then this is a very big loss since this was an excellent
Oberon reference site.

-Doug

--
Douglas G. Danforth, Ph.D. - Research Scientist
QuikCAT.com   6700 Beta Drive,  Suite 200,  Mayfield Village,  OH 44143-2335

Fri, 07 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Guy's Oberon reference site?
Hi Douglas,

Quote:

> "The requested URL /~guy/Oberon/ was not found on this server."

> Has anyone moved his web pages to another server?  If so where?

It seems someone made a mirror at:

http://Schulen.Hagen.de/IF/Oberon/

Quote:
> If not then this is a very big loss since this was an excellent
> Oberon reference site.

I agree.

    Erik.

Fri, 07 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Guy's Oberon reference site?

Quote:

> http://www.math.tau.ac.il/~guy/Oberon/

seems to be defunct since (at least last
Monday). I appears to me that Guy Laden's
university account timed out. As far as I
remember, he left university about two
years ago. I contacted the systems group
of Tel Aviv University, if Guy Laden's data
could be retrieved for finding some new place
for it.

Bernhard

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Mon, 10 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Guy's Oberon reference site?

Quote:

> http://www.math.tau.ac.il/~guy/Oberon/

seems to be defunct since (at least last
Monday). I appears to me that Guy Laden's
university account timed out. As far as I
remember, he left university about two
years ago. I contacted the systems group
of Tel Aviv University, if Guy Laden's data
could be retrieved for finding some new place
for it.

Bernhard

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Mon, 10 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. ftp-site for Zurich's oberon system in Germany

2. What happened to Guy Laden Oberon pages?

3. Newbie Oberon Question (Different Guy)

4. Score one for the 'little guy'

5. a Forth guy's X Windows non-windowmanager

6. It's a guy thing

7. New Guy Need's Help on simple problem

8. Error in compiling guy steele's book

9. Guy Steele's online book, where to get latex/dvi/postscript source

10. One guy's ideas about Tk4.0

11. ETH Oberon web site improved

12. Oberon Link Site