Video for Oberon plug in talk?
Author Message
 Video for Oberon plug in talk?

On May 20th, 16:15 MET, E. Zeller will demonstrate his Oberon Plug-ins in
a talk at StatLab Heidelberg. We have local video facilites, but lack
local network support. If someone has a reflector software for Cu-SeeMe up
and running, we could try to broadcast the talk (Please repy by mail, if
so).

If not, you just have to come to Heidelberg...

If we can do the video transmission, we will use WhitePine Cu-SeeMe 3.1,
and last miute technical details will be posted on
   < http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;.
An abstract is being prepared on
   < http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~zeller/plugin.html>

  gs.

--

Fri, 02 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Plug-in for playing video (DV) over the firewire-port

2. Learning Small Talk videos?

3. Native Oberon install with Permedia-2 video

4. changing video resolution in native oberon

5. Looking for video card for native Oberon

6. PCI Video Cards and ISA Video Cards

7. PCI Video Cards and ISA Video Cards

8. VIDEO - VIDEO

9. Frage Oberon 3 / Question Oberon 3

10. CD-Oberon - Oberon/F

11. CD-Oberon Oberon 3 Printer Problem

12. Oberon System 3 / Native Oberon projects