indent for Oberon
Author Message
 indent for Oberon

Hi,

is there a program that can indent blocks and statements in a (automatically)
generated oberon modul. Something like the "indent" program that handles
c code?

Jost

Wed, 24 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 indent for Oberon

Quote:

> Hi,

> is there a program that can indent blocks and statements in a (automatically)
> generated oberon modul. Something like the "indent" program that handles
> c code?

If you are using S3, you can use Mess, which is on our server
   <http://statlab.uni-heidelberg.de/>
in the projects/oberon/ branch.

Syntax:
   Mess.Style * ~ to indent the marked viewer in place

There is also a V4 variant there, but it is not up to date.

  G. Sawitzki

--

Fri, 26 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 indent for Oberon

Quote:

> Hi,

> is there a program that can indent blocks and statements in a (automatically)
> generated oberon modul. Something like the "indent" program that handles
> c code?

> Jost

Beautifier is a programm for Oberon V4 that formats Source-Code (indentation, exported names bold, comments italic, procedures are folded)

You can get it at
http://sport1.uibk.ac.at/tanis/beautifier.html

Regards, Robert

P.S.: My mail server is still down. Please send mails to

Fri, 26 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. indent for Oberon

2. Module indent.py - Indents and dedents bocks of text, %(<key>)s-style block indent

3. Frage Oberon 3 / Question Oberon 3

4. CD-Oberon - Oberon/F

5. CD-Oberon Oberon 3 Printer Problem

6. Oberon System 3 / Native Oberon projects

7. inquiry about Visual Oberon/PC Native Oberon System 3

8. Native Oberon: Getting DOS based installation out of Oberon-0

9. Oberon-2 in Native Oberon System 3

10. modula2-to-Oberon, C++-to-Oberon

11. oberon kernel sources (Article 4814 in comp.lang.oberon)

12. POLL: Interest in PC Oberon (Native Oberon)