Component Pascal for VS.NET and Windows Forms apps
Author Message
 Component Pascal for VS.NET and Windows Forms apps

When running apps which use Windows Forms that have been compiled using the
QUT Garden's Point Component Pascal plugin compiler for Visual Studio.NET, a
console window is opened as the app starts and remains open. Can this window
can be suppressed?

Chris Burrows
CFB Software
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 18 Feb 2006 18:30:31 GMT
 Component Pascal for VS.NET and Windows Forms apps

Quote:

> When running apps which use Windows Forms that have been compiled using
the
> QUT Garden's Point Component Pascal plugin compiler ...

Sorry about the repost - my news server has been playing up, and this was
one of many failed attempts to post the message :(

Sun, 19 Feb 2006 20:08:22 GMT

1. Open source Component Pascal compiler for JVM and .NET

2. BlackBox / Component Pascal - Compound Components

3. stdcall vs c vs cdecl vs pascal vs whosyerdaddy

4. need info on C++ vs Object Pascal vs Objective C vs etc

5. VO vs DELPHI vs FOXPRO(Windows) vs DBASE(Windows)

6. Comunication form COBOL to Windows APP

7. printing form a TCl app under Windows/Unix

8. NaN in intel fortran 9.0 for windows integrated with VS.Net

9. Let-form vs where-form--preferences and thoughts?

10. Gardens-Point Component-Pascal, any experiences?

11. 100+ links about Oberon-2 / Component Pascal

12. How to store in Component Pascal?