Games for SystemV4: Tetris & Minesweeper
Author Message
 Games for SystemV4: Tetris & Minesweeper

Hi Oberon System V4 users !

It is called ObTris and it is a Tetris game.
If you are interested in it, have a look at

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~nhbidegn/myo4.html

(Please read ObTris.Text befor you start)

There you will find a new version of my Minesweeper for System V4, too.

Both programs should run at every System V4. If you have problems
or want to tell me i could make it better, feel free to mail.

If you can not use the WWW try the server of the Oberon User Group
(hades.ethz.ch).

  Have fun with it,

         Ralf Degner

WWW : http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~nhbidegn

Sat, 09 May 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Oberon V4 Minesweeper Game

2. VRML minesweeper game

3. minesweeper game in Tcl/Tk

4. CwTris - a tetris game written CW

5. tetris game

6. Tetris game in smalltalk?

7. game theoretic semantics, dialogic logic & dialogue games

8. Pattern Editor for SystemV4 available

9. Oberon System 4 Minesweeper

10. Assembly program: Minesweeper

11. Create games & multimedia apps in Clarion

12. Two new games: Solitaire & Spider