Oberon System V4 Sources Have Been Made Available
Author Message
 Oberon System V4 Sources Have Been Made Available

Quote:

>You folks might like to know that the Oberon System V4 sources are now
>available on the neptune ftp server.

Thank you people at ETH!  I've already gone over the compiler source and it
seems strangely similar to Wirth's original published compiler with a few
minor additions (i.e., FOR loops added) but I can't seem to see Oberon-2
method support or even read-only variable support -- unless I've gone
blind.

Sigh! I was hoping to get the OP2 compiler, but I guess beggars can't
complain -- and ETH evidently won't release that source as long they make
money from licensing it.

Mike Griebling,
Happy and yet disappointed...

Sat, 12 Apr 1997 19:35:04 GMT

1. Oberon System V4 Sources Have Been Made Available

2. Oberon V4 Source

3. Atari ST Oberon V4 beta rel. available

4. Oberon System V4 for Amiga

5. V4 Oberon is now available

6. New freeware Oberon System V4 for OS/2 2.1 released

7. Linux-Oberon V4-0.9 available

8. Linux-Oberon V4-0.9 available

9. Linz V4 is the official Oberon V4

10. MacOberon V4-68k Sources available