any news on recent conferences in zurich?
Author Message
 any news on recent conferences in zurich?

Are there any news on recent conferences in Zurich (JMCL2K and BlackBox
developers)? Neither www.oberon.ethz.ch nor www.oberon.ch have been
updated. I am particularly curious about QUT CP and OuS BB 1.4.

Anes

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Sun, 02 Mar 2003 12:30:54 GMT
 any news on recent conferences in zurich?

Quote:

> Are there any news on recent conferences in Zurich (JMCL2K and BlackBox
> developers)? Neither www.oberon.ethz.ch nor www.oberon.ch have been
> updated. I am particularly curious about QUT CP and OuS BB 1.4.

> Anes

I'd be interested too, specially about the new blackbox version. Who has
news ?

Mon, 03 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. On Recent Ruby Weekly News (2002-09-02)

2. Recent Perl6 News

3. Ada, CASE, and recent news

4. OOPSLA '89 Call in news.announce.conferences

5. Forth Conference news

6. Python Conference News

7. Python Conference News

8. Euruko 2003 (1st European Ruby Conference) news

9. OOPSLA '89 Call in news.announce.conferences

10. news.announce.conferences

11. Python 10 conference blogs and news?

12. Python Conference News