search for literature, which compare Oberon with other , computer-languages
Author Message
 search for literature, which compare Oberon with other , computer-languages

Quote:

> Does anyone known anything about articles, which compare
> Oberon / Oberon2 with others computer-languages, specialy other
> extensible, objectorientet ones?

Robert Henderson, Benjamin Zorn: A Comparison of Object Oriented
Programming in four Modern Languages, 1993, U of Colorado,

(I probably downloaded it from one of the ETHZ sites, under Literature)

You might also find papers in:

Proceedings of the Joint Modular Languages Conference, University of
Ulm, Germany, Sept. 1994. I ordered it for 60 DM or dollar
over the Internet, but don't have the email address handy. Other
Oberon folks would know.

Sat, 24 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. search for literature, which compare Oberon with other computer-languages

2. Comparing Computer Languages

3. Comparing different computer languages

4. searching eiffel-literature

5. Multi dimensional arrays (awk compared to others)

6. Oberon-search the web quickly with Search Spaniel

7. Comprehensive Literature Search

8. Performance-- Python compared to others...

9. Performance -- Python compared to others...

10. Stop others from using your computer!!! 3013

11. My player vis work on some computers but not others

12. Stop others from using your computer!!! 6733