Constant arrays
Author Message
 Constant arrays

I was wondering if there's any way to create a constant array of
strings.  After looking through the Oberon-2 report, it doesn't look
like this is possible.  I'd like to do something like the Pascal "const
strings = ('str', 'str2', 'str3')", but it seems like you have to create
a variable ARRAY OF ARRAY OF CHAR and initialize it manually. Is this
so?

Mon, 08 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Constant arrays
AFAIK, this is not possible in general.

but it might be possible to declare a bunch of strings and access
them using the meta programming facilities available in some
versions of Oberon.
--
    Bernhard Treutwein             Tel. +49-89-5996-642, Fax -615
    Institut f. Med. Psychologie  Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet

    --------------------------------  ---------------------------
    C is its own virus

Tue, 09 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Constant arrays in CfD

2. Constant Array Insert

3. Constant Arrays

4. Multidimensional constant arrays (how?)

5. constant array problems

6. constant array problems

7. constant array in synthesizable code

8. Integer constant array (HA)